E-mail > Email disconnects
My PC displays a message 'You will be disconnected in x seconds'
There is a option in your dialup networking you probably have set to disconnect when idle for x minutes. There are 2 locations for this.
- Instructions for a default Windows dialup connection
- Click "Start"
- Click on "Control Panel"
- Click "Network and Dial-Up Connections"
- Right click on your USFamily.Net dialup connection and select "Properties"
- Select the "Optins" tab
- Set "Idle time before hanging up" to "Never".
- Instructions for a default USFamily.Net dialup connection
- Double click your USFamily.Net icon
- Click the "Properties" button (sometimes labeled Settings)
- Click the "Options" tab
- Set "Idle time before disconnect" to "Never"
Did this Frequently Asked Question provide the information you were looking for? Provide us with your
Feedback and suggestions for improving this FAQ.