E-mail > Setup
Windows Mail (Vista)
The following instructions will show you how to setup your Windows Mail client to check your USFamily.Net email address. Feel free to contact us for help.
- Open Windows Mail on your computer
- Click Tools at the top, then choose Accounts.
- On the right side of the window, click Add.
- On the Select Account type window, click E-mail Account and then hit Next.
- Enter the display name then hit Next.
- Enter your email address, then click Next.
- The incoming mail server type is POP3. Enter the following address for the mail servers:
When you are finished, be sure the box Outgoing server requires authentication is checked, then click Next at the bottom.
- Incoming mail server: mail.usfamily.net
- Outgoing mail server: mail.usfamily.net
- For the E-mail Username, enter your full email address then
enter the email password you created for this address. Remember Password box should be checked, and then click "Next"
- You can choose to download email right away or not. Click Next when finished.
- Close the Internet Accounts window, you are now done.
Did this Frequently Asked Question provide the information you were looking for? Provide us with your
Feedback and suggestions for improving this FAQ.