Computer Care > Home Button / IE / Netscape
How to dialup to the Internet by launching your browser
If you want to have your web browser initiate the dialup program, follow these instructions:
- Launch Internet Explorer.
- Click Tools >Internet Options
- Click on the Connections tab.
- Select your USFamily.Net dialup connection, and then select Set Default.
- Select Always dial my default connection.
- Click on Ok.
Did this Frequently Asked Question provide the information you were looking for? Provide us with your
Feedback and suggestions for improving this FAQ.