E-mail > Metro Provider Email Transition and POP3 Setup
Exporting Address Book from Metro Provider Webmail
- Log Into Metro Provider Webmail by visiting:
- In the Left Menu Bar, expand the "Organizing" section by clicking the
Plus Sign next to it.
- That will expand a menu where your Address Book option will be listed.
Click the Plus Sign next to your "Address Book".
- That will expand a menu where you will see "My Address Book". Click on
- Your address book will then be displayed. You can export a single
address or the entire address Book. To highlight all addresses, click the
top checkbox. At the top of the address book you will see an option that
says "Export". Once you have selected the addresses you want to export,
click on "Export".
- The export format default is Comma Separated Values, its recommended you
keep that as a default. You can then choose to Export only the selected
contacts or the entire address book, choose your preference. Then click the
- Save the contacts file to a known place on your computer, the desktop or
your my documents. You will need to find that file, to import into your new
permanent e-mail client.
Did this Frequently Asked Question provide the information you were looking for? Provide us with your
Feedback and suggestions for improving this FAQ.